Thanks for your interest in World Cafe Live!
We believe that enjoying what you do is the key to doing it well. So as an equal-opportunity employer, we look for individuals who will take pleasure in the hard work of building a world-class music venue, and take pride in the results.
Available Internships in Wilmington
Marketing & Promotions
This is an unpaid internship. Sessions run from January-May (Spring), May-August (Summer), and August-December (Fall). Now accepting applications for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016. Summer start dates available immediately. Positions available in Wilmington, DE and at World Cafe Live in Philadelphia, PA.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Strong written and organization skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team
- Interest in music/familiarity with Philadelphia music scene
- Flexible schedule- available to work at least 10 hours/week
- Generate content for social media outlets
- Write press releases for upcoming shows to be distributed to media outlets
- Enter relevant data into marketing spreadsheet
- Archive press clips from print and online media
- Research marketing and cross-promotional opportunities
- Coordinate and distribute street team materials
- Display and maintain in-house promotional materials Update promotional website listings
- College credit, if applicable
- Opportunity to attend concerts
- Gain experience with a wide variety of music and events
- Make valuable connections in the music industry
To apply: Fill out an Internship Application here.